- A bona fide visitor may be issued with a visitor’s pass on arrival at a port of entry into Kenya valid for a period not exceeding three months.
- Must be in possession of sufficient funds for subsistence while in Kenya and a return, or onward ticket to his country of origin, domicile or destination.
- Nationals of East African Partner States holding valid passports and other acceptable travel documents may be issued with a visitor’s pass on arrival at a port of entry into Kenya valid for Six Months.
- Traveller’s entering Kenya by road are advised to pass through the gazetted entry points and report immediately to an Immigration Officer.
a) Ordinary Visa:
Issued for Single or Multiple entries to persons whose nationalities require visas to enter Kenya.
b) Transit Visa:
Issued for periods not exceeding three days to persons whose nationalities require visas to enter Kenya and who intend to transit through Kenya to a different destination.
c) Diplomatic Visa:
Issued for Single or Multiple entries to holders of Diplomatic passports who are on official duty.
d) Courtesy/ Official Visa:
Issued to persons holding Official or Service passports on Official duty and to Ordinary passport holders who are not entitled to a Diplomatic visa; but where it is considered by the Director to be desirable on the grounds of international courtesy.
e) East Africa Tourist Visa:
- This is a joint tourist visa that entitles holders to travel to and within the Republic of Kenya, Republic of Rwanda and Republic of Uganda for the purpose of tourism.
- Validity of East Africa Tourist Visa: 90 (Ninety days) Multiple Entry