Classes of Passes:
This document issued to person(s) seeking to enter and remain in the country for the purpose of receiving education or training at an educational or training establishment within the country by which he/she has been accepted as a student/pupil.
STUDENT PASSES REQUIREMENTS:
- Application form (form 8) dully filled signed and stamped
- Cover/forwarding letter from school stating the course and course duration
- The institution applying must be registered as an educational establishment. If the institution is relatively new a copy of registration must be submitted together with the application.
DEPENDANT PASS REQUIREMENTS:
- The applicant must be Kenyan Holder of valid entry permit Exempted person under Immunities Act (Cap. 179) and who are covered under section 4(3) (a) to (g).
- Copy of birth certificate or marriage certificate for immediate family members if the institution is relatively new a copy of registration must be submitted together with the application.